Thread: Eye food
View Single Post
Old 5th February 2008, 05:03 AM   #1
Master_Drow

Lightbulb Eye food

Not so much candy as I have not yet figured out how to texture well, so sorry in advance about the crazy amount of whiteness. Also sorry about the size, my photoshop stopped working, so I have not been able to shrink these files down.

Ok here is something that I made quite a while ago, I like the crates (not to hard to make either) but as for the cargo to ship attachment well... that needs new ideas.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cargo ship.png
Views:	306
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	690

first sorry about the color, had to put it in at one point cause i could not figure out what i was looking at when really zoomed in. again an older model (note dont subdivide first then manipulate)

Name:	Space fighter.png
Views:	303
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	691

ok here is my newest fighter like ship, still not done yet, but i made it last weekend.

Name:	Ship with payload.png
Views:	295
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	692

and finally a wall, i got this idea from the tin can tutorial on supercoldmilk.com so i made a jagged line, extruded up and then added the stairs behind. Also not done, but not sure if it ever will be...

Name:	Wall.png
Views:	292
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	693

Ok well thanks for taking a look, I will try to get some textures on this stuff (any tips would be welcome). Comments and criticism is welcome, just keep it useful, I strive to improve.
Master_Drow is offline   Reply With Quote