Thread: Red earth
View Single Post
Old 2nd September 2008, 08:16 PM   #19
Lordcaim
Expert member

Default Re: Red earth

Sorry about that lisa (however found out how to register it though so i'm good ) Also the latest ship, the human's pride and joy, the Zeuz Battleship. The only battleship out there because of it's size but makes up for it's lonelyness with massive fire power. It has a electromagnetic cannon, twice the power of a cruiser's with twice the recharge rate increasing firing speed, three electromagnetic shields that have a special "bounce back" feature, three engines, and around 11 turrets ontop and on bottom of the ship. There are three hangers on it (one under and the two are on the sides). It's main downfall is it takes years to repair the slightest of damage and it's speed is not the best. Since I completed all the ships (for now, may update them as the modeling goes on) the last pic is of a large number of ships gathering around the Athena. As you can see the shield transports are kinda big (i'll shrink them )
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	web1.png
Views:	209
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	1197  

Name:	web2.png
Views:	201
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	1198