Clay
Professional user

Default The Vette for second life

Click image for larger version

Name:	ED Hybrid Vette_004.jpg
Views:	483
Size:	272.5 KB
ID:	3189

Here is the 1960 Corvette for Second life. Another builder in Second life was selling this body and motor trans and suspension with full permissions meaning you could purchase from him and do whatever you wanted. The body was really well built mesh. It comes with no scripting and basically is a model. The motor and transmission and suspension were horrible and obviously not created by the same person. I find this all the time in second life. Most of the time time the person selling it is not the builder and purchased the model from the internet then stuff a motor in it and call it all good. This really does become a restore project. I ripped the motor and other stuff that was put on the awesome body. I went to SL and built the new motor and transmission found the wheels from another builder and other suspension parts modded them to fit this car. Scripted the doors trunk motor added the driving scripts and made it drivable. It can be painted and also modded by the buyer. I do not sell it as an original work but as a hybrid. I only take credit for the parts I built. Lots of folks don't even care who built it. I just couldn't leave the car with all the other parts in it. I feel now its a complete project.

Last edited by Clay; 2nd May 2015 at 04:44 PM.
Clay is offline   Reply With Quote