Thread: Renders
View Single Post
Old 30th August 2008, 04:33 PM   #8
Lordcaim
Expert member

Default Re: Renders

Oh I forgot the vehicles. There are most likely gonna these 3, I may add one later on though (all of this is not adding on the alien's stuff, i'll post that up that later when i have some pics.)

S.W.T.: The shield wing transport is a slow but strong transport. It has a turret attached on the top that fires 50 caliber bullets at a high rate of fire and it’s electromagnetic shields can take an entire blast from a frigate’s main cannon. However its turn is rather slow and the turret can not rotate. Also it is very weak on the under plating.

X-I winged Dragonfly: This fighter has two wing positions, a line for space combat and x for surface combat. It is armed with twin machine gun that has 55 caliber bullets. It also has four missile launchers on it’s wings. It’s speed and armor are both great but it is weak in the tail engine and cockpit area.

A.T.A.J. Spear: The All Terrain Assault Jeep is fast and heavily armored. There is a laser turret that someone can climb to via a handle ladder in the rear. It can hold up to 6 including the driver and turreter. It’s only weakness is heavy equipment. Passengers can open their doors and shoot out.

Last edited by Lordcaim; 31st August 2008 at 12:05 AM.
Lordcaim is offline   Reply With Quote