Thread: Desert Eagle
View Single Post
Old 7th August 2007, 07:55 AM   #8
p0rnfl4ke

Default Re: Desert Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa View Post
Oh! You've actually got many more surfaces there than I thought you did. Boolean will still work, but since you've got plenty of surfaces already, there's an even easier way to do the job.

With the mouse, highlight a row of surfaces to form the vent, then click "Extrude". In the side view, drag the surfaces to create a ridge. Then, select the vertices and move them to adjust the shape of the vent and make it more angular, and you should have the shape you are looking for.
well i tried that but when i wanna extrude it it doesnt extrude the "ridges" but the square blocks, sounds abit weird so i took some more pic's what also weird whas is that i couldnt select the slanting parts that i created, i could only select it when i selected more surfaces...
i think that im gonna work on some other parts of my deagle that are abit easier, i really appriciate your help lisa you must a pro in this program but i really need some time to learn everything and the things that u are saying is abit to difficult for me sorry

robert

Last edited by p0rnfl4ke; 7th August 2007 at 08:16 AM.
p0rnfl4ke is offline   Reply With Quote