Thread: upgrade ehm
View Single Post
Old 29th November 2012, 05:34 PM   #5
Jeetman

Default Re: upgrade ehm

Yeah. I did mistakenly think there was an FTP site that has all of it's previous versions including plugins from 3rd parties dating all the way back to it's first versions like another 3D animation product I have does. I don't see the problem. Obviously he wouldn't have to provide 3rd party plugins but he could have a link to a site that allows you to download previous versions. You can be sure that he has every version he's made. It would not be that hard to do. It's just a better business practice to provide your product.

This means that if my computer crashed. I'd be forced to pay for the latest version even though I already paid for the version I had. You can't see how that's not a good practice?

I am at fault. I assumed I could trust that my original purchase would be honored. Remember the instructions tell you to uninstall the previous version.

Hey, since you back up all your versions, you wouldn't happen to have the ac3d6.7.15a version would you? I'd like to get it back if possible.

Last edited by Jeetman; 29th November 2012 at 05:38 PM. Reason: typo
Jeetman is offline   Reply With Quote