View Single Post
Old 19th January 2004, 03:46 PM   #10
Cowboybebop
Professional user

Default Re: How do you link two vertexs todether...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurifer
It's about the human I am learning to make. I have the torso, arms, and head all in one piece. I made it just by extruding surfaces and stretching them to the shape they need to be. Now it says to make a division line down the middle, the kind of line where you could cut the model in half. Then I have to make another line down the middle of the half. I tried using the Divide command and then the Combine to get rid of unwanted surfaces, but is there any other way to make just the division lines I want? Plus, I have to make a line on the lower part of the torso so I can bend a piece of it back to look like the hips.

-Laurifer
I am also roughing out a character It's been very difficult as I've had to divide each surface and then clean it up but combining surfaces, snapping vertices, and deleting unneeded vertices. It's probably not the best way to do it but it's the only way I know how to do it. Yet I am a amatuer so maybe some others more experienced will step up with a technique.

So far the body is done and looks ok for my first attempt the feet are just roughed out, no hands yet and the head although it has eyes isn't complete. I wish I worked on it more, I roughly work on it maybe 2 days out of 3 weeks just about a couple hours a day I get pulled away to much to tell. I also rotate models a lot as the inspiration comes and goes to finish it.

I admire the work of the greatest Modeler of them all, God.
Cowboybebop is offline   Reply With Quote