View Single Post
Old 6th October 2006, 11:49 PM   #1
nightoftheroundtable
Professional user

Default New project coming out. W.A.S.P Reborn

okay now I have been working on a new project which is going to be my new W.A.S.P. now its going to be like my reaver project, actually I have decided to rename that and call it the W.A.S.P Reborn. as most of you know the WASP was one of my most sucessful project, but I am not to thrilled with its designed. thus my new reaver project will be The Wasp reborn. this is going to be my biggest project yet. I have already been spending about a couple of hours on certian details.

the reason why I am not going to post the reaver or new name Wasp Reborn here is that the reaver is already posted on another topic. http://www.ac3d.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36

here is where you will find the reaver. right now my project stands at 1,5k polys and 1.6k vertices.

The ideas that I am coming up with for this project should be some where around 20k to 30k for poly count. this will be my first attempt at making a real detailed model.

current project status for completion is about 20% engine status is at 10% and rising fast. I wont post any images here yet till I have the engines installed to the new W.A.S.P Reborn project.

I think you all will be impressed.

add this to your signature if you are a thinker.

Quote from me Daniel Reed a.k.a "nightoftheroundtable"
nightoftheroundtable is offline   Reply With Quote