View Single Post
Old 13th November 2006, 07:11 PM   #9
nightoftheroundtable
Professional user

Default Re: Problems with DDS-Textures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willi Leopold View Post

And I thought this is a support forum. I see, I was wrong! Unfortunately I have made a lot of promotion for AC3D on my forum. I wouldn't have done that, if I would have known, what jerks there are here!!!
I have alot to say about the above quote. But I will make it breif.

Willi I dont see how you can get mad over a question like how many anwsers have you provided so far.

Secondly not everyone here is a jerk thats a generalization there. There are plenty of people here who are willing to help you but you have to have the right attitude.

In anycase I would have to disagree with you maybe you where having a bad day.But this is a support forum. I have had plenty of help since I first joined here.

If you want support you just need to ask the right questions. learn to accept C&C.
comments and critquicts (not sure but think that is spelled right). There will be alot of people who will try to critique your work.

add this to your signature if you are a thinker.

Quote from me Daniel Reed a.k.a "nightoftheroundtable"

Last edited by nightoftheroundtable; 13th November 2006 at 07:14 PM.
nightoftheroundtable is offline   Reply With Quote