Thread: My WIP
View Single Post
Old 23rd April 2004, 08:50 AM   #9
gogi
Expert member

Default Re: My WIP

Hi man ,regarding the limits for posting the stuff on Photobucket there is probably limit which one I didn`t reach yet.Some people did so I found this on Concept forum.org.
be careful with photobucket
to every one using photobucket make sure your images are not to large and that you dont over flow your flolder, i am unfortunatly did just this ignoring the photobucket warnings.Now if you go and check any of my non rescent threads you will find that all my imagages have been taken away and marked ecceeded bandwith which is very embarrasing, so lauph if you must, but heed my warning.
I found that on Photobucket :
A. Due to some individuals that were abusing the system, I have had to add a few restrictions. Currently you are limited to 2500 Megabytes of transfer per month and 100 Megs disk space. I feel this is very generous and should be more than enough for the all types of users. If you link to a lot of pictures, try to keep the sizes smaller or at a higher compression and it will really help you out. If you are so kind to donate, your limitations and restrictions are lifted indefinately.