View Single Post
Old 15th May 2013, 06:21 PM   #16
captainpeter
Professional user

Default Re: X-Plane plugins etc

If you want to export the model with animation, no.
AC3D doesn't support animated objects. It is the X-Plane plugin that does and only when reading /writing x-plane objects.
It is however possible to export a static model with keyframes in a position that makes sense. You would need to turn on 'show animation' and then delete all rotation & translation objects. Actual geometry should then remain in their last position.

peter

Quote:
Originally Posted by StazzOn View Post
Greetings.
I have a problem with the import of aircraft x-plane 10 in AC3D. Let's say I want to change the model of the aircraft. When I import the obj file (for example, 747-400), all animated surface, such as Hstab and Vstab, are rotated relative to the fixed parts of the aircraft. If the menu Animation Time note checkbox Show Animation, these surfaces are properly placed, but to export, such as 3DS, Wavefront OBJ, DAE or other format they are in their wrong places again. These pieces very much, and manually align them unrealistic. I tried A3D versions 6.5.28 and 7.0.11, as well as the X-Plane plugins 320R1 321r2 versions, but the problem remains .. Is there a solution? Thank you ...

The X-Plane Freeware Project