Thread: vrml2 export
View Single Post
Old 6th November 2003, 01:33 AM   #5
Cowboybebop
Professional user

Default Re: vrml2 export

I did and I haven't looked back :lol:

Seriously you bring a good point about the free ones I have tried a lot of them even the one the guy above linked to. With that program I have created 0 models, I tried the tutorials then and now and could not get thru them. I came to AC3D frustrated bruised and battered from other programs., so with the demo I didn't try very hard before I dismissed it, then I had a epiphany. I made a Firm decision to expose all the talent and creativity I have, so I am not as easily deterred as before. I then went back to all those programs determined to learn 3d modeling and animation. And I tried and tried never giving up. I began reading researching looking for the program that was a perfect fit, I tried many programs. Then I somehow stumbled on to some old AC3d site, it was not this site but a different black one. And I recalled how the tutoriial movies were building something very quickly and seemingly effortless and thought "well they know that program well." So I contacted andy we talked and I tried the tutorial again, and it seemed easy, really easy. So I began to try other different things in AC3d and Purchased it as soon as I could. This was one of the few purchases that I can't keep my hands off of, and no it was not the new toy syndrome. I started neglecting things in my life just to practice modeling, it sparked a old fire to resume doing my artwork(drawings) that I had stopped. And When I am away from it and can't model even if it's a day or 2 my excitement has not died and will not die! It grows stronger I start craving vertic..... ops: Didn't mean to say all that
Cowboybebop is offline   Reply With Quote