View Single Post
Old 5th May 2011, 09:44 AM   #25
Edymnion
Professional user

Default Re: Woman (Warning: Barbie Doll Nudity)

Didn't realize I could rig a mesh in Poser...
I'll have to see if there's a way to import the standard bones from Victoria or one of the other base females. Don't wanna have to rig her from scratch if I don't have to.

In the mean time, while my office is being treated for toxic levels of mold (whoops), I've been toying with this mesh instead of working (or at least a good 50/50 split). Got it skinned (I tweaked a skin from DAZ, shhh... just don't tell them that) and worked on the face and upper torso some more to make it a little less "off" looking. Also threw in some censor boxes since its skinned now, and doesn't exactly qualify as "barbie doll nudity" anymore. Not 100% on what the forum rules are as far as this sort of thing goes, so better safe than sorry.

And I'm still having the devil of a time with eyelash transpariences. I guess I'll have to break down and do my own vector work for those. And probably need to bring the jawline up a bit under her ears... being a perfectionist sucks. =P
Attached Images

It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion. It is by the syrup of cola that thoughts acquire speed, the ears acquire ringing, the ringing becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind into motion.

Last edited by Edymnion; 5th May 2011 at 01:55 PM.
Edymnion is offline   Reply With Quote