View Single Post
Old 24th February 2005, 11:44 AM   #1
MrGiskard

Default Models urgently needed

Hello people

Basically,this should go in a "Questions/Answers" topic but since I can't find one but it is related with AC3D I thought it best to post it here.

I'm a University student doing my final year project on computer graphics.To cut a long story short,I require a number of 3d models to use in my program.Unfortunately the toolkit I'm using (GNU MAVERIK) can only import AC3D files. I would think that with AC3D being so popular(and it is great-I have been using it for some time to make some rudimentary models and it's very easy to use) there would be sites chock full with models but, to date, I have not found a single site with AC3D models(sites like TurboSquid or 3DCafe don't have any).

I wouldn't mind going about designing all the models myself(I'm talking about furniture-my project is sort of creating a house automatically) but the deadline is nearing and I don't have the time. I was wondering if any of you people know of any sites where I can download AC3D models or any sites with a reasonable number of *free* models other than the two I've mentioned above?

Thanks
MrGiskard is offline   Reply With Quote