Thread: older versions?
View Single Post
Old 30th March 2011, 06:47 PM   #4
Cheewha Palen

Default Re: older versions?

*Not only are you attempting to bully customers who have supported you and used your product since beta to forcibly upgrade but you are also denying them use of older versions.*

I stand by this statement. Calling you out on BS is not "threatening" you. ; )

* Unless someone is using a pirated license key, it will never time out and will still work with the version you purchased*

What exactly are you implying? And why are older versions no longer offered on your site if this is the case?

I have supported and promoted your product since 2007 exclusively. Every opportunity to steer a new persons to your product either through Second Life forum posts, on other blogs, within my store, and in person to anyone seeking a decent and practical mesh modeling program for use with Second Life. It is not your product I have issue with, it is this force upgrade. Rigged, yes. When i try my validation key on 4 older versions and instead of showing status as "registered" it now only states "upgrade key". So no, my valid key is no longer accepted with older versions as you state.

*We offer a good discounted upgrade license - please see www.inivis.com/upgrade.html*

Apparently you have heard nothing I said. This statement above all else validates the fact that you are forcing this upgrade. I am not interested in upgrading and still insist that the license I purchased be validated.
Cheewha Palen is offline   Reply With Quote