View Single Post
Old 16th September 2006, 10:09 PM   #1
nightoftheroundtable
Professional user

Default not going to post anymore models for a little while.

hello to the people of ac3d forum. I am currently having some problems coming up with a design. I feel that I will not be posting anymore work for a little while at least.

It would seem that I have run into a wall for coming up with unqie models. And I am also going to take this time to perfect in my modeling skills. I am saddened that I have not come up with anything lately.

How ever I am looking up new ship designs from several popular shows.Star gate Atlantis, Star trek, and Star wars.

While my modeling skills continue to improve, I am creating dozens of smaller ship designs. How ever I do not feel they should be posted here. As of my last model the Valkri project I have came up with 20 more new designs. Still none I feel worthy to be posted here.

Thus I will not post any more models till I come up with a good design to really impress you guys and gals out there.

If any of you feel that I should still post more of my work please feel free to message me or post your feelings and thoughts here.
nightoftheroundtable is offline   Reply With Quote