View Single Post
Old 25th September 2004, 05:01 PM   #1
dancho

Default Need Product Information (Tact Filter On, Please)

Keeping in mind that I am fully aware that I may be dealing with a cultural issue (see this article to see what I mean) I've posted a message at the "General Discussion" forum here and also sent an e-mail to AC3D asking for more information regarding this product and how it compares to the competition -- 3D Canvas, etc. I received a response by email that was very fast (thank you) but that told me to "try both products and choose the one you like."

I'd like someone from AC3D to take a moment and simply reply to this post with a brief explanation as to why I should get AC3D for creating models for flight sims and not 3D Canvas, when 3D Canvas directly supports MS Flight Simulator.

I'm asking for somebody to SELL the product to me (and all of the other lurkers out there). How about a little marketing effort? I'm not asking for much, I'd just like to know if there is some really important thing that I need to know in making my purchasing decision.

This is a very normal, everyday question. I don't want to be told to make up my own mind. I want you to show some enthusiasm for a product that you obviously care about, promote and sell.

I'm sorry if I sound like I'm coming from a different world where people do this kind of thing all day every day-- but maybe I am. Try to see this from my point of view and reply in kind. Thank you.