View Single Post
Old 14th February 2014, 03:24 PM   #6
ElMuttso
Advanced member

Default Re: Glass Erases Texture Behind the Glass

Thanks for that.
I made an Orb object and textured with the glass. Placed it in the middle of the fire station, big enough to protrude above the roof a bit. Outside of the orb I can see the trucks and static AC as well as hangars and bldgs I have made, through the orb. The parts of the trucks that the orb is sitting on, cannot see as they are inside the orb. Moving inside the orb, I see the truck parts which were invisible from outside, as well as the static objects seen from outside. Also the AC that I am flying is blocked from view by the orb, when either inside or outside. I place a dup orb out by itself and placing it at the head of my Fire Station Group within WED allows me to see other objects through it. When at the tail of the group, they are not. So, thought maybe placing the glass.obj at the head of the whole airport, I could get results. That didn't help. I will keep trying until I find out why and what the problem is. Thanks though, for your input. Cannot seem to post a picture for you to see.
ElMuttso is offline   Reply With Quote