Go Back   AC3D Forums > General > AC3D Work In Progress / Showcase
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11th May 2011, 12:56 PM   #31
MILT40
Professional user

Default Re: Woman (Warning: Barbie Doll Nudity)

Your chothing for your character looks great.
MILT40
MILT40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2011, 10:57 PM   #32
Edymnion
Professional user

Default Re: Woman (Warning: Barbie Doll Nudity)

I'm the absolute worst about doing this stuff in fits and starts, I realize this. My apologies to all.

That said, I had an idea on something real to do with this character, and have gotten the itch to actually work on it again. And yes, I realize she's bald again. I really hated that hair.

Going to go for a sci-fi techno armor thing, so I needed a full catsuit instead of just swimwear. Haven't decided on the color scheme yet, so just leaving it the swimsuit blue. I'm cheating to keep the poly count low though, totally deleted everything that was being covered by the suit (saved to a new file, of course, not going to sacrifice the character mesh for this one idea).

Not exactly happy with how the seems down the legs are working out, especially down on the calves, but I plan on covering those with some large boots, so not too anxious about fixing them. I know I will eventually just so I can have a nice base catsuit to work off of, but for right now I'm keeping my perfectionism urges in check. :mrgreen:
It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion. It is by the syrup of cola that thoughts acquire speed, the ears acquire ringing, the ringing becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind into motion.
Edymnion is offline   Reply With Quote