Go Back   AC3D Forums > General > AC3D General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 25th September 2010, 03:46 PM   #1
James

Default Copy 3d Window View to Clipboard not working

Hello,

As of today, my 'Edit>Copy 3D view to Windows Clipboard' is not working, or at least, it is not pasting the image in Photoshop. I thought the problem might lie in Photoshop, but when the copy function is clicked in the autocad, the bottom bar tells me it is copying, but the image fails to paste anywhere. I found the actual Windows Clipboard folder (well hidden) but it was not there either. I have never had this problem before.
The only difference in my usual procedure was that yesterday I used the keyboard 'Print Screen' button/function for the first time, which pasted into Photoshop and presumably to the Clipboard. I have no idea why this would effect the former function, but ever since then, the autocad 3D capture has not worked. Clipboard 'told' me that there is not enough memory available to display its contents, but all the other screen captures were already pasted away, and the 3D window capture is not a big file at all. I closed all unused programs and it still didn't work.
I am trying to not have to restart my computer as I have been meticulously composing a blueprint for a painting in the AC3d 3D window for 3 days. It is a mass cavalry charge over hills and involves about 50 horses, each of which was carefully and laboriously positioned with that window as my compositional reference. Obviously that very specific POV will be gone if I reload AC3d, which is why I haven't turned my computer off in 3 days. Please advise me what to do.

Thanks,
James
James is offline   Reply With Quote