Go Back   AC3D Forums > Resources > AC3D Plugins and Other Resources
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 6th October 2009, 03:45 PM   #1
James

Default Wanted: Pre-dreadnought ships and armoured cruisers: high detail

Can anyone direct me to a site where I may purchase AC3d compatible pre-dreadnought battleships and armoured cruisers? I know there is someone featured in the galleries who is working on these but I was hoping for models with a much higher level of detail, including rigging, antennae, etc. There is a site:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3D200%26um%3D1

that makes wonderful models but they are not compatible with AC3d (I asked). The ones I wish to purchase are closer to this level of detail.

Also, I have the older version of AC3d (the one with words for "box, cylinder, polyline, etc. instead of icons), as I have not upgraded yet for fear of having unpleasant surprises with 'improvements' and I am not sure any model site suggestions sent my way will be compatible; I hope they are.
I was wondering if there was any kind of function by function comparison between the two versions of AC3d. When I tried out the newest Photoshop I found it had discarded many features that were very useful to me in PS7 and was lucky I still had the older version on a drive. The new MSWord is also an example of a novel version I do not prefer to the one I am used to. Could anyone tell me if there are any features/functions in the new AC3d that have been removed? I am having trouble running the Extrude Along Path plugin and think it might be due to my older version.
I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank You
James Ortega
proteus19m@yahoo.com
James is offline   Reply With Quote