Go Back   AC3D Forums > Technical > AC3D Developers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 29th August 2004, 05:37 AM   #1
brvids
Advanced member

Default programmer needed!

Hey guys any programmers out there that might be interested in developing a game with me? I've used AC3D to create all the models. Most of the art work and models are already done. I have particle effects, sound effects and so on ready to go. Just need a good programmer to put it together. It's really a great game and has lots of potential. Let me know if interested. Unfortunately it wouldn't pay, it would be more of an experience builder and whatever we could make posting it on tucows or something like that.
brvids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2004, 11:41 AM   #2
monster
Advanced member

In my experience, it's always a good idea to post some pictures; game screen mockups using your models, concept art, storyboards, etc. Or perhaps a website that's got this stuff on it, plus at least a rough idea of what kind of game it is.

Also, it might be worth asking around on a game development type forum, like gamedev, or somewhere like Ogre or Irrlicht? Programmer driven forums are always crying out for decent artwork!
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2004, 11:53 AM   #3
brvids
Advanced member

Thanks for the suggestion. I would but I am protective of the game idea. The game is actually almost half finished. There is a programmer working on it already. We are using the revolution 3d game engine. If someone is interested I can send samples. It's a modern version of an old school game. Well sort of.
brvids is offline   Reply With Quote