Go Back   AC3D Forums > General > AC3D Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11th April 2006, 10:36 PM   #1
cyris69
Advanced member

Default Auto form

PLugin for this? if not it would be a good addition
I was wondering if there is a way to have objects form to another object.
For example,
Say you have two spheres. Now you want the first sphere to touch and change as you push it into the second sphere. The vertecies would change to the shape as it hits the 2nd sphere rather than going through it.

Sorry if what I said is unclear.
Exampe #2:
Lets say you have a piece of clay(sphere) and a metal cube. Now you take the clay sphere and push it onto any part of the cube, the clay is going to form around the cube insted of going through the cube as it would in ac3d.
Hope that is a better example.

The reason for me asking is that im not very experience what molding/shaping in ac3d, I wanted to be able to do this for a robot I am making. I'm trying to put eyes which are just stretched out spheres. The thing is that the spheres go into the face insted of forming into it. I would love to be able to make the face solid and the eyes smash into the face insted of going though it.

I will try to post some images of what im talking about. If anyone here can picture what im talking about please reply, if im not very clear or just not making since please ask me some questions for me to explain it better.
Thanks in advance.