Go Back   AC3D Forums > General > AC3D Work In Progress / Showcase
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 8th February 2011, 07:41 PM   #1
drwho

Smile Human Head model

Spent 3 days working on this human model head in AC3D.. So far I reallt like this modeler program..

drwho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2011, 12:07 PM   #2
MILT40
Professional user

Default Re: Human Head model

Hey drwho,It looks like you really got this AC3D Program down to a Science.Great job and nice model.
MILT40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2011, 05:33 PM   #3
drwho

@MILT40

Thank you very much for your kind comment, I have been modeling off and on for quite a few years now! I seen AC3D and decided to give it a try because it has a very straight forward user interface and the editing tools so far are very good also. The only thing I wish this great product would also have to make it a more complete package is also a character animation tool for rigging and animating your models. Does anyone know if inivis intends to add this on at a later time? This would be great if they did because I wouldn't have to use another application then for my rigging and animating then. Otherwise this is a very good modeling tool! 5 stars from me!
drwho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2011, 09:09 PM   #4
MILT40
Professional user

Hey drwho,no problem.Your work is just great.On your question about rigging and animation...,you would need to ask Andy.He the Administrator, he would know.Keep posting your work.
Milt40
MILT40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2011, 03:54 PM   #5
Edymnion
Professional user

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwho View Post
@MILT40

Thank you very much for your kind comment, I have been modeling off and on for quite a few years now! I seen AC3D and decided to give it a try because it has a very straight forward user interface and the editing tools so far are very good also. The only thing I wish this great product would also have to make it a more complete package is also a character animation tool for rigging and animating your models. Does anyone know if inivis intends to add this on at a later time? This would be great if they did because I wouldn't have to use another application then for my rigging and animating then. Otherwise this is a very good modeling tool! 5 stars from me!
We've been asking for built in rigging and animated for years now.

From what I recall hearing, the answer is basically "The program was never intended to allow animation, and it would be an almost complete rewrite to make it work."

I would *LOVE* to see AC3D as a more fully developed suite, with animation and built in rendering, but I'm not holding my breath at this point.
It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion. It is by the syrup of cola that thoughts acquire speed, the ears acquire ringing, the ringing becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind into motion.
Edymnion is offline   Reply With Quote