Go Back   AC3D Forums > General > AC3D News and Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 6th March 2007, 10:39 AM   #1
Andy
Administrator
Professional user

Default AC3D 6.1.07 released

AC3D 6.1.07 is now available (Windows/Mac/Linux)

This is an update with some fixes and enhancements and is free for licensed users of AC3D 6.1.

Problems with the Lightwave (LWO) import/export on Mac and Linux have been fixed.

For Mac users, there is an important fix. It appears that the release of Mac OS X 10.4.8 broke AC3D’s system popup dialog windows and some of our Mac users reported intermittent hangs. AC3D 6.1.07 includes a fix that bypasses system dialogs and, replaces them with alternate popup windows. The functionality of AC3D is unaffected but the appearance of the dialogs will change. Not all Mac users experienced the problem; if you are confident that the problem doesn’t exist on your Mac, the system dialogs can be restored by altering the setting in File->Settings->Advanced (restart of AC3D is required).

The Texture coordinate editor has a new rotation control for detailed angle input rotations of the selection.

For more details of changes, see the installer/readme-files.

AC3D 6.1.07 is a full install. We recommend you install this release in a separate folder and after testing it, remove the original (Windows – use Add/Remove programs on the Windows control panel).

Customer Spotlights – AC3D in flight!
This time we have not one, but two customer spotlights – both flight based but very different.

Torsten Hans tells us about IPACS radio control model flight simulation and why they chose AC3D for the construction of their 3D models. Read about it here.

Sergio Santagada is the chief designer for the X-Plane flight simulator. He exclusively uses AC3D for all 3D creations in X-Plane – planes, scenery, buildings, vehicles… you name it, he’s built it! Read about it here.

Want to see your own organization showcased? - contact us for more information and get your hard work seen by thousands
Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2007, 08:00 PM   #2
sympol

Default Re: AC3D 6.1.07 released

Thanks Andy

i like this Software it is astoneshing

i will begin my long trip in learning modeling
sympol is offline   Reply With Quote