Go Back   AC3D Forums > General > AC3D General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 26th September 2010, 01:49 PM   #1
JonS

Default Change UI font size in Linux?

Recently, AC3D changed font size. It got a bit bigger, meaning that the windows (like hierachy) need more space to display the same information. I'm sure that I've upgraded some package (Fedora 12) and this has caused the problem, but I don't know how to set the font size that I want. Only AC3D seems to be effected. My other apps all look the same.

What toolkit (if any) is the Linux version built on? This might help me track down what caused the change!

Jon
JonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2010, 02:57 AM   #2
JonS

Exclamation Re: Change UI font size in Linux?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonS View Post
Recently, AC3D changed font size. It got a bit bigger, meaning that the windows (like hierachy) need more space to display the same information. I'm sure that I've upgraded some package (Fedora 12) and this has caused the problem, but I don't know how to set the font size that I want. Only AC3D seems to be effected. My other apps all look the same.
If anyone else suffers from this, I've tracked it down. Fedora seems to have recently changed the manner in which the GNU free fonts are packaged, splitting a single package into 3. It looks like, the original package was "updated" to only one of the new packages, leaving my system missing some fonts. Installing all of the Free fonts packages has resolved the issue leaving me with the much prettier AC3D interface that I know and (mostly) love.

Jon
JonS is offline   Reply With Quote