Go Back   AC3D Forums > General > AC3D General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 5th July 2008, 12:23 AM   #1
greg blass

Default Adding X-Plane to AC3D tool bar-HOW?

I need help-New to all this but love it so far. Want to create rotations but do not know how to get the X-Plane tools into the AC3D tool bar. Please forgive My ignorance. Looked at the fourums and links and can not figure it out. Have created some great aircraft but need to make them real (flyable).
Just joined a week ago and have come pretty far already. I need Guru's though to show this grasshopper the stone. I hope someone can point Me the in the right direction. Kudu's to all You Guy's/Gal's who create these things. WOW.
Greg.
greg blass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2008, 09:55 AM   #2
greg blass

Default Re: Adding X-Plane to AC3D tool bar-HOW?

I could not (by myself) locate the plugin's for AC3D not for not trying but simply because I did not know what to look for' So I mailed (a very grascious) "Mid7night" dirrectly for help.
And He came through with flying colors (outstanding). He also stated in the E-mail that I should have posted this in fourums for all else to get the info (correct) but I did not know how to dirrectly message from the thread. So in returning the favor of the help. Here is the link to get the downloads for these tools. I appologise to all for not being good at this yet and ask to forgive. Anyway the link worked and I now have rotations on My version of AC3D.
Hope this helps someone as I was helped. [ thanks to Mid7night]

(http://scenery.x-plane.com/tools.php)
Enjoy-I am.
greg blass is offline   Reply With Quote