Go Back   AC3D Forums > Resources > AC3D Tutorials and How-To's
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6th May 2011, 10:42 AM   #1
Glen
Expert member

Default Realistic Poser Pro Clothing...

Hello everyone!

I'm new here, and I've searched, but come up empty handed. I'm sorry if this is covered elsewhere!

Basically, I'm looking to make a motorsport racing suit for Michael & Victoria 4 in Poser. The thing is, I really don't know where to start! I've made fairly basic objects in the past, but this will be a lot like making a new human figure, in as far as there will be areas with only a few polys, and some with a large number, like where the fabric wrinkles at the joints. All the stuff I've made before has resembled solid state items.

Does anyone know of a tutorial on making realistic cloth items and such, please? I aim to make the suit fully conforming, one for M4 and one for V4, if I can make just the one suit, and have morphs, to fit both figures, that would be ideal. Also, things like the belt and collar will hopefully be posable, along with the zip, to open it at different increments.

Am I taking on too much here? I'm beginning to think I am, lol!

Many thanks everyone!

Glen.

[EDIT]

This is the kind of thing I want to make: http://www.jjcraceandrally.com/Produ...ign=Motorsport

Last edited by Glen; 6th May 2011 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Found a useful link, to clarify the motivation for my post.
Glen is offline   Reply With Quote