Go Back   AC3D Forums > General > AC3D General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 1st December 2004, 08:35 AM   #1
Hawk
Professional user

Default Purchase process for A3CD

Everything went smoothly within an hour I had a registered copy, andI spend all day yesterday creating images.

During the puchase proces you are ask a series of question, one was about how you became interested in A3CD and I tried to recall as I download many other 3D programs over a long period of time (Truespace, Gmax and others), however many others require XP which I don't use so that elimanated a large number of possiblities) I spend a great deal of time attempting to learn all of them, I also downloaded a demo version of A3CD right within a few minutes using A3CD I knew I had found the best of all.

In any case, I believe I believe I found A3CD on Rachels page http://www.jiawen.net/3dbits.html or on a web search for Linux based 3D programs. After testing many I found A3CD prefect for my needs, it is easy to work with, imports backgrounds without a fuss, imports my cad drawing and digit gifs smoothly and If I don't move to quickly it never freezes, in addition it will export to the regular programs I use, also with ScreenPrint I can place an image in Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop. And this is only a few things it does well. I feel I was very lucky to find out this program did exist for I don't recall every seeing in magazine or advertised anywhere.
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote