Go Back   AC3D Forums > Technical > AC3D Developers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 8th July 2008, 02:15 AM   #1
greg blass

Default Data rfs-windows vista-how and where???

I am so new to this "period". having gotten My first computer last year if it does not download automatically' Well there's a weeks worth of pulling hair"""".
Anyway-I've jumped in way over My head but what I've figured out so far I really enjoy. I obtained AC3D with X-planes V9 and have constructed a few planes and just learned rotations(thanks completely to Mid7night) but I can not figure out how to load (data rfs). these are the data referances in the pull down menu in object propertys while making a rotation. I am stumped! could someone point me in the right direction. I do not want to give up now coming this far and can not find info anywhere. Or what I should even be looking for. Thanks if You can help.
Greg Blass.

Last edited by greg blass; 8th July 2008 at 08:14 AM.
greg blass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2008, 08:20 PM   #2
greg blass

Default Re: Data rfs-windows vista-how and where???

I IKITYFRIKIN did it- it took a while but My mistake was-I could not find "data refs" because I did not realise I had downloaded them already and that they were in X-Plane plugins folder. I guessed and coppied the "data refs" folder on to My desktop and then opened AC3D file location and dropped the "data refs" folder into AC3D plugins folder and started AC3D and picked a rotation and-VOUALA-hit the drop down arrow and "DATA REFS" starred me right in the face. I LOVE THIS PROGRAM. Face it-Im a computer idiot and Im makeing progress thanks to all You geniuses out there who know what what You're doing. COOL!!!!!:-D:-D:mrgreen:

Last edited by greg blass; 9th July 2008 at 11:58 PM.
greg blass is offline   Reply With Quote