Go Back   AC3D Forums > General > AC3D General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 14th December 2016, 12:58 PM   #1
uffdaken
Advanced member

Default Camera View 3D

Can you set Camera View 3D as the default view when starting AC3D.
uffdaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2016, 01:16 PM   #2
Andy
Administrator
Professional user

Default Re: Camera View 3D

It will always start with 4 views. Tip - press space when in a view - to maximize/minimise it.
Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2016, 04:02 PM   #3
uffdaken
Advanced member

Thanks Andy.
With X-Plane 11 out, I have taken a renew interest in modeling some sceneries. Looking for some PDF tutorials on AC3D and I do have the videos also. I have to re-learn AC3D over again, haven't it for sometime. Curious about AC3D history and how it got it's name. I remember using Imagine 3.0 for the Amiga's years ago. Is AC3D still in development and what are somethings being look at if it is.
Old 16th December 2016, 04:15 PM   #4
Andy
Administrator
Professional user

Welcome back! we hope to add some new videos in the new year but there are some good ones from other people on youtube, and this forum is a useful resource for learning.

AC3D was a development name, for lack of another, and once AC3D became popular, we saw no point in changing it.

I loved Amigas (still have some) but I didn't have much software at that time, which is why AC3D started.
Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th December 2016, 05:26 PM   #5
uffdaken
Advanced member

Yeah, I miss the Amigas also, and the Commodore 64. I currently have Forever 64 and Forever Amiga install in a Windows 7 x32 partition on a Windows 10 x64 computer. Play the games and use IBM PC COMAL, Commodore 64 COMAL programming language. I purchased AC3D 8 this morning, having problems with trying to enter the licence (on another post), but really like the new user interface. Any plans in the future on building a X64 platform. Can't what for the new videos. Also like PDF tutorials. One problem with videos, sometimes (other programs) person who made the video go's to fast in the steps, they should pause for about 5-10 seconds while explaining why you should do this next step. (reinforcement). Thanks to the developers for AC3D. And have a nice Christmas.