Go Back   AC3D Forums > General > AC3D General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 20th July 2008, 05:26 PM   #1
Kwakwaversal

Default Being able to transfer things I've build

Hi there,

Firstly, this is a great piece of software and I'm thinking about buying it so I can build some basic houses in second life and import them into opensim.

When I was testing I noticed that I'm unable to transfer the items so I can't reimport them into my local opensim server. To be honest I don't really use second life so don't understand the permission system properly. But I would of thought anything that I've designed in AC3D and built using your (very kindly written 0L$) builder I would have permission to do whatever I wanted with it?

I only actually want to build the outline of the buildings to save time :/ I hope you reconsider the transfer option or explain why it's there so I can understand it properly and look for alternatives.

Thanks,
-Kwa
Kwakwaversal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2008, 05:11 PM   #2
Kwakwaversal

Default Re: Being able to transfer things I've built

ahem *built*

Please ignore me, I've figured out how to do it. It required a lot of copying and moving boxes around but I finally understood how the permission system worked and how you used the scripts to build.

Thanks for this, I'll play around with it now!
Kwakwaversal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th December 2008, 02:25 PM   #3
Akira

Default Re: Being able to transfer things I've built

Hi Kwakwaversal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwakwaversal View Post
ahem *built*

Please ignore me, I've figured out how to do it. It required a lot of copying and moving boxes around but I finally understood how the permission system worked and how you used the scripts to build.

Thanks for this, I'll play around with it now!
I'd be interested how you did it. But actually a lot of moving and copying is not the idea i have from this tool. I'd prefer to have the Box Builder generating full perm prims.
Akira is offline   Reply With Quote