Go Back   AC3D Forums > General > AC3D General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 29th March 2009, 07:06 PM   #1
Rondo

Default TCE probs

Hey folks,
I wonder if some1 could give me some help or advice ?
1.i create a object and subdivide it to have a smoother outcome,apply a color to it and exsport it as sculpty to SL,where it comes as some1 has pusht from the inside with needles and pins
I go back in AC3D and try to see in TCE, my app freeze and quit giving me a error in the kind of VPU hase reset your graphic card.
My GC is a ATI Radeon 9600 serie
Prosessor is a dual intel 3 Ghz
1GB of Ram
Thx for any help or advice

Last edited by Rondo; 29th March 2009 at 07:15 PM. Reason: not seen the right place for this kind of question
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2009, 03:07 PM   #2
lisa
Professional user

Default Re: TCE probs

That sounds like your graphics drivers are borked. Does your computer give you a stop code when this happens?
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2009, 06:42 PM   #3
Rondo

No it don't,but after fiddeling around with drivers and system roll back, (even reinstalling the prog),to mucht to exsplain here..all seems to work and i have ,believe it or not, my TCE!!!
I'm from the old class of people that has to learn from hands on,reading is NOT my strongest point, but i did read the manual, i can +- handle the mean elements of the prog,but when i try to follow a lit tutorial,like making a wineglass?i seems to miss things i can't figure out what i'm doing wrong....Also,i whas always facinatet by old houses and the moldings that where used...so i tought to follow a lit tut on that also.. at a surten moment he is talking about extruding...but when i do find the points he is talking about(to extrude) they come outand finising in 1point,these are one of these things i have trouble with.( lol, do i write my life story here?lol)maybe ? just some little advice?
thx so much
Old 2nd April 2009, 07:57 PM   #4
lisa
Professional user

Hmm. Try writing support. I'd still bet it's drivers though. Check and make sure other OGL apps work, too.
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2009, 02:12 AM   #5
Rondo

well it seems that it had to do with trojans or viruses at long last ( after trying to repair) i did a reinstall of windows and so also(ofcaurse) of AC3D.
But i did indeed a step back matters of video drivers....and all became as it should be
Thx so mucht for the great help,even it whas i think more my fault then what ever,lol
Old 25th May 2009, 12:04 AM   #6
Rondo

dodosan,
your comment on my post is from verry low quality and your ?links? they are even more lower,next time? stay out of here if you only can do this kind of replay.......