View Single Post
Old 30th January 2010, 06:27 PM   #3
d49l

Default Re: Select/unselect mode

Well! The problem isn't that I move things that shouldn't be moved I think that missunderstod me. The problem is to select more of the right things...

The problem that I seem to encounter all the time, is that you can't select things that are in the bounderys of the things that I selected before. Why? Because the only alternetive is to move objects in the middle of the green frame for 'resizing and moving'... When I'm holding down the shift key I defenetly don't whant to move things, I whant to select more things. And you can move all you have selected whitout holding down the shift key. So maybe the shift key could disable the move option or something like that.

I find that the green 'resizing, moving' wire frame is in the way. It often blocks me from further selection. I guess the solution now is to zoom and rotate your view, and buy a screen that has more resolution. But I have had cases when it's imposible to select those things that i want.

How do you select something if the move option in in the way from doing it? This gives me gray hair A solution to this would save me enormous much time. Now my focus often is how I should do to be able to select those things that I want... and not how to get the job done.

As I metioned before, it can also be an alternative to have a mode that doesn't move and resize and that is only used to select and unselect...

This is just some ideas. But how do you out there work to not encouter this problem? Is this only me or is this a real problem?
d49l is offline   Reply With Quote