Thread: Lighting
View Single Post
Old 14th October 2003, 01:22 PM   #4
Cowboybebop
Professional user

Default Re: Lighting

:shock: That was such a quick responce, man thanks you two you motivate me more to learn a great, powerful, easy to learn program. I have been Going thru my downloads of different demo's of 3dmodelers and let's say my harddrive has a lot more space now :lol:
One in partiular help me get rid of my timidness toward AC3D. It was so hard to use, just to move obects and changing your viewpoint, I tried hard not to give up and banged my head against the wall only because it has animation support and I figured I could draw in AC3d and animated with it. Well not to be vulgar I delete that @#*&@ @# %$^# and opened up AC3d determined to pump out a beach with a palm tree scene that I tried with this program. In less that 15 minutes I was about 500% more effective(literally) and further along than in this other program which I refuse to name and after this I will never speak of it again. :evil:

Got it going woody, thanks again this is wonderful, great solid product, great support and regular updates Best purchase I have made in a long time. Btw I guess after I tweak it a bit make the palms and get a decent sand texture I'll post a pic up in your other thread. It's not good or anything just want to feel part of the community.
Cowboybebop is offline   Reply With Quote