Thread: Version 8.x UI
View Single Post
Old 20th June 2018, 02:31 PM   #2
Andy
Administrator
Professional user

Default Re: Version 8.x UI

Version 5 - that's impressive!

The AC3D 8 UI uses a different widget set. Previously, the defaults were determined from the system you ran on. 'Cloud' may be the closest to the old AC3D if you used a Mac. If you used Linux, the colors would have been different (more grey).

The UI colors are fully adjustable so please try and fine tune them to make a custom setup that you like.

Once you have one that you like, and you think others might - send it to me - click on Share and send me the whole line, make up a name for it and it can be added into the next release. Submissions are welcome from anyone.

For the colors in the 2D/3D view windows, these were changed to fit with the darker default UI colors but can also be changed. It's possible that the colors are not as clear on some monitors but you should be able to get a nice combination that works for you. If you think there's a tweak that will make things clearer e.g. changing the color of the grid - let me know.

(In development, the disabled-background UI color (in the Razor color settings) has been darkened ready for the next release - to make a a bit clearer on what buttons were disabled.)
Attached Images

Andy is offline   Reply With Quote