View Single Post
Old 22nd March 2006, 05:31 PM   #12
chrisdn

yeah, of course. I've found a way round certain things by putting a sphere round everything which is a real pain. Half the textures listed will not load for some reason and I'm really getting fedup with it.

Would it not perhaps be easir for them to add a drop down list of povray textures and finishes into the material menu or possibly the object property editor? They claim full support but in essence the support is totally blank and to get the results you want you have to download uncertified third party plugins?

I'm a manager in web solutions company and if my solutions were like this I'd probably get a million customer service complaints every day. When is some form of rough animation system going to be built in? When will the material editor offer option such as wings or blender. When will there be actual rendering options added? God, it wouldn't take long to add to the current rendering system!

Right now it seems that they do very little and leave the work to the third party people to get the software doing what other packages can do.

I love AC3D's interface when is the functionality going to catch up with its interface?

And when, for crying out loud, is this supposed v6 going to be released? Sick of looking at that splashscreen saying coming soon and no actual dates or rough timelines.

Arrrrggggghhhhh!!! I always tell people to use AC3D and now I'm starting to wonder why.
chrisdn is offline   Reply With Quote