View Single Post
Old 26th June 2012, 11:55 PM   #3
PixelOz

Smile Re: Improved The Screensaver Tie Fighter A Little

No I have not tried to adjust the crease angles from within AC3D yet.

And I suspect that what you say is true that the model doesn't have the crease angles set yet (inside AC3D) or something of the sort because if the code of the screensaver ignores the crease angles then how comes the model exported to .ac format from Blender (with the sharp edges marked correctly) appears correct?

So the screensaver must be reading them correctly. I don't know, I'm not as proficient in AC3D as I am in Blender yet cause I have not used it as much but I have learned a lot of it already very fast and I can model quite a few things with it already when I want to.

Do you think that the Inivis people are interested in the fixed model? I can send it to somebody and they could update the package very easily cause they don't have to update the code at all for that I just don't know where to send it but if anybody is interested they can send me a private message with an e-mail address where I can send the improved model.

I just wish that they at least fixed the rotation coordinates not resetting bug that I reported earlier cause it is about the only thing that really mars the screensaver at the moment. But we will see if they fix it and/or improve it one day in the future cause it is really a very nifty piece of of code that does something that is simple but that users love.

Last edited by PixelOz; 26th June 2012 at 11:57 PM. Reason: To correct a few typos
PixelOz is offline   Reply With Quote