View Single Post
Old 28th August 2008, 01:17 PM   #9
Antario Denja

Default Re: Having MAJOR issue getting things exported

puhhh.. i think i do give up. I really love AD3C and i very fast learned to work with, gratulation on this good software. But my main goal is to import into SL, which, for now two long and hard days I wouldnt succed to do. I seem to have read all forumposts in the net, read the manual, even reread this post (and other related) more than once: i dont seem to find the mistake. Even with the included shapes (referred to in this posting) my sculpts are all, again and again, goofed. Even if i just import one of the included shapes. Even these are broken.
I tried to remap via TCE, tried to build an own map. Tried to find these damn holes everyone talks about, close them in every way i could think of. No success.
I am sure, that i do make a manifest misthinking, but after two long days, my brain is dry.

I must really think wrong. The only explanation. If else, every one would resignate like me. What am i doing wrong?
I open a predifined shape, Export it as SL sculpted prim (without changing it), import the image into SL, allready in preview the shape is broken.
Is there somewhere a "hey-I-dont-no-much-about" help to be found somewhere about understanding UV Maps?
Very many thanks for help,

Antario

p.s.: one good thing. Trying so hard every function to solve my problem made me really fast learn the software :-)

Last edited by Antario Denja; 28th August 2008 at 02:03 PM.
Antario Denja is offline   Reply With Quote